Cconma Danah Pure Vegan Oil Serum 50ml
How to Use
After applying Cconma Chungah Pure Vegan essence, use a generous amount of serum and spread evenly onto face. Gently pat to absorb.
- Well-made Vegan Oil Serum From choosing the raw materials to perfecting the manufacturing processes, we aimed to honor the values and philosophy of veganism which demonstrates compassion and respect for all living things.
- Use of Natural ingredients Safe and skin-friendly plant ingredients for healthy and vital skin.
- Flower energy to revive the skin The fresh flower energy of lotus and camellia restores the natural beauty of the skin.
- Soft, mild, non-irritating essence No artificial colors and fragrances were used providing a comfortable rest for the skin.
Vegan certified by EVE VEGANⓇ EVE VEGAN is an independent certification body dedicated to the conformity of vegan products. The EVE VEGANⓇ certification is valid worldwide. Their standard applies to all raw, semi-finished and finished products and for all activities that wish to assert their quality without animal origin and cruelty.
Ingredients: purified water, propanediol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, glyceres-26, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vpicopolymer, panthenol, butylene glycol, xanthan gum, ethyl hexyl glycerin, polyglycolide Ryl-10 laurate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, mung bean extract, red ginseng extract, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, noni fruit extract, king tangerine extract, vulgaris mugwort extract, barley extract, centella extract, tocopherol, methyl dihydro Jasmonate, linalyl acetate, ethylene brassylate, ethyl linalool, eucalyptol, methylenedioxy phenylmethyl propanal, 2-T-butyl cyclohexyl acetate, hexenyl acetate, 3-hexanol, 2, 4-di Methyl-3-cyclohexane carboxaldehyde
- If skin irritation or rash occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
- Do not use it on damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov