Enjoy the taste and texture of fresh noodles with Pulmuone Mild Ramen. Featuring naturally air-dried noodles to retain a fresh, raw noodle texture. Unlike conventional oil-fried noodles, fresh raw noodles have the perfect pattern and texture to capturing rich soup. The textured noodles are able to keep pockets of broth in each strand so you can enjoy the full flavor of the broth in every bite!
Experience the perfect pair of soft chewy noodles with the delicious, light mild soup flavored with natural vegetables and spices free from additives or synthetics. Each ingredient is naturally processed in traditional Korean cauldrons. The mild yet richly flavored soup has a refreshing taste without the bite of too much spice. Simple, quick, and easy to make for an instantly satisfying and delicious meal!
Pulmuone noodles are the result of years invested in research and development. For the best, high-quality noodles and broth, details are important. From the thickness and shape of the noodles to the vegetables added to the broth, every aspect of Pulmuone Ramen is being refined and perfected for customers around the world.
Each recipe features a differently shaped noodle to match the individuality of the soup. The innovative method of air-drying noodles decreases significantly decreases fat content and makes the noodles much more healthy and authentic. Enjoy properly made, healthy, high-quality, and above all, delicious ramen noodles instantly!
- Bring about 3 cups of water to a boil before adding noodles, powdered soup base, and dry ingredients together
- Continue to boil for approx. 4 minutes 30 seconds, or until noodles reach personal preference.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a cool, dry place.
- This product contains milk, peanuts, soybeans, wheat, shrimp, beef, squid, and shellfish (oysters, mussels).
- Manufactured in the same facilities as products containing egg, buckwheat, mackerel, crab, peach, tomato, sulfurous acid, walnut, chicken, pork, and shellfish (including oyster and abalone).