Enjoy the iconic spicy Korean street food classic right in the comfort of your home with Ottogi Spicy Rice Cake Soup-Style tteokbokki. Delicious, and subtly sweet, despite the heat, Ottogi tteokbokki will leave you satisfied yet wanting more.
This soup-style tteokbokki is perfect for those who enjoy extra sauce and soup with their tteokbokki. Try putting your own twist with your favorite ingredients to make this dish even tastier! You can add ramen noodles, cheese, fish cake, and fresh vegetables like onion, carrots, and garlic. Be warned, the spicy-sweet taste of tteokbokki is delicious and addicting!
Cooking Directions (2 Servings):
1. Rinse rice cake (2 packs) in water then drain.
2. Add about 1 cup of water, rice cake, 2 packs of sauce, and 2 packs of fish cake in a pan and boil.
3. Stir well for 5-6 minutes until rice cake softens. Mix and add your own favorite vegetables while stirring the rice cakes.
4. Simmer sauce until thick and then serve!
5. Additional toppings can be added such as hard-boiled eggs, radish, or even ramen noodles!
6. Pairs perfectly with some kimbap or dumplings!