Effective Date: October 28, 2021
We refer to the above websites and all related websites as “sites” and to each of them as a “site.” When we refer to “we,” “us,” or “our,” we mean Cconma, Inc., or the specific division, or affiliate that operates a site, provides its content or processes information received through it, each as appropriate and applicable. When we refer to “you” or “your,” we mean the person accessing the site. If the person accessing the site does so on behalf of, or for the purposes of, another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your” also means that other person, including a business organization.
- GENERAL DISCLOSURES
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- COOKIES POLICY
- HOW TO RESTRICT COOKIES
- THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
- LINKING SITES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) COMPLIANCE AND RELATED INFORMATION
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
- NEVADA CONSUMERS
- CONTACT INFORMATION
1. GENERAL DISCLOSURES
We take your privacy and the protection of your personal information seriously. We will only store, process and disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable law. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it. We do our best to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of information security measures.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1) Information You Provide To Us Directly
Cconma, Inc. may collect different information from or about you depending on the manner in which you use our sites or Services. The following examples are provided to help you better understand the information we may collect through your use of the sites or in the course of us providing our Services to you in the prior twelve (12) month period. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you, which we have grouped together in the following categories as follows:
- Identity Information includes first name, middle initial or name, last name, and birth date.
- Contact Information includes personal mailing address, email address, telephone number, social media handle.
- Social Media Information that we collect from you includes information you communicate to or about us on social media including, your name, address and email, if different than in our customer files, your gender, age, whether you are our employee, your direct private messages to our social media accounts, and your social media account nicknames.
- User-Generated Content includes information and content that you create and then share with or about Cconma, Inc. on third party social networks or by uploading it to one of our sites or app, including through the use of third-party social media apps such as Facebook. Examples include photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content.
- Financial Information includes bank account information and payment card details you provide for payment for our Services.
- Transaction Information includes details about Services you have obtained from us including any issues you have expressed to us regarding our Services; a specific order details, average order volume, order frequency, date of last order, date of last phone order, time you have been a customer, product clusters you like, and total discount you have received.
- Profile Information includes your username and password, customer, member or AARP number, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences including gluten free, GMO free, or organic products, your Service buying behavior, your Services delivery preferences, Services feedback and survey responses and your ratings of us or our Services.
- Usage Information includes information about how you use our sites and Services, including usage statistics about your interaction with our sites such as web pages accessed, referring website address(es), time spent on webpages, web pages visited, search queries, click data on the site, date and time, and other information regarding your use of our sites.
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your internet service provider, your login data, browser type and version, device type, time zone setting and geo-location information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, activity log files and platform and other technology and systems on the devices you use to access a site.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing contacts and offers from us and our third parties, your opt in and opt out choices for email and push notification preferences, your interaction with email we send you such as if and when you open it, when you delete it, links you engage with in the email and when you delete the emails, your interaction with push notifications we send you through our application that you download onto your mobile device (phone, tablet or other), when you open the push notifications, links you engage with in the email, your interaction with text messages we send to you, your mobile carrier, your interaction with our sites, what services you click on, what services you add to your cart, audio and chat text files created through voice mail, phone calls or chat interactions with, to or from our customer services team, the dates of any communications between us, and your communication preferences.
2) Information Received Through Third-Party Platforms
You may access our sites through third-party platforms, such as Facebook, Google and Apple. If you use our sites on or through a third-party platform, including via any mobile and/or other Internet connected devices (“Wireless Devices”), or click on third-party links, the collection, use, and disclosure of your information and your use of the sites will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of such third parties or third-party platforms. You should review such privacy policies, terms and other agreements.
3) Information We Collect From Third Parties
Cconma, Inc. collects certain information about or relating to you from third parties who directly or indirectly collected the information from you.
- Demographic Information includes household income and other attributes, household age range, household size, overall buying habits, your ethnicity, the number of children in a household.
- Identity Information obtained from third parties includes date of birth, gender, marital status, household income, household size.
- Social Media Information that we collect from third parties includes a search of your social media accounts.
4) Collection Of Technical Information And Usage Information
When you access Cconma, Inc. sites, we automatically collect certain information. This information may include without limitation: (a) Technical Information; and (b) Usage Information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
1) Providing, Improving And Developing Our Services
- Reviewing and analyzing Usage Information and Technical Information to improve our sites;
- Reviewing and analyzing Usage Information across site(s) (for example, Cconma, Inc. analyzes trends and user traffic to determine the performance of content on the site, research reports or events);
- Using Transaction Information and Financial Information to process and record payment transactions or money transfers;
- Using Identity Information, Contact Information Transaction Information, Usage Information and Profile Information to provide you with the Cconma, Inc. and features you choose to use;
- Using Transaction Information to display your historical transaction or Service appointment information;
- Using Contact Information, Profile Information, Usage Information, User Generated Content, Demographic Information, Social Media Information, Identity Information to provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Using Transaction Information, Social Media Information, User Generated Content, Identity Information, Demographic Information to develop and promote new Services;
- Using Identity Information, Usage Information, Contact Information, Transaction Information, and Profile Information to deliver the Services, information and support your Service request, including digital receipts, invoices and scheduling information;
- Using User Generated Content, to improve, personalize and facilitate your use of our Services; and
- Using Usage Information, Profile Information, to measure, track and analyze trends and usage in connection with your use of, or the performance of our Services and sites.
2) Communicating With You About Our Services
- Using Contact Information, Identity Information and Profile Information to respond to your questions or concerns, or mailing promotional or other materials to you;
- Using Contact Information, Identity Information, Profile Information, Usage Information, Social Media Information and Transaction Information to Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our Services and the industry we serve;
- Using Contact Information, Identity Information, Social Media Information, Marketing and Communication Information and Usage Information to send push notifications, text messages or emails to your desktop or Wireless Device to provide updates on relevant Services, which can be managed through your computer,
- Cconma, Inc. application or your Wireless Device browser;
- Using Contact Information, Profile Information, Transaction Information, Usage Information and Social Media Information to manage your account preferences, establish your profile and account registration information;
- Using Contact Information, Profile Information, Transaction Information, Usage Information and Social Media Information to communicate with you via our Customer Care services via phone or chat; and
- Using Profile Information, Usage Information, Social Media Information, Transaction Information to conduct surveys and collect feedback about our Services and responding to indications of dissatisfaction with our Services.
3) Protecting Our Services And Maintaining A Trusted Environment
- Using Profile Information, Usage Information, Technical Information, Transaction Information and Financial Information to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies;
- Using Identity Information, Contact Information, Usage Information and Profile Information to verify your identity;
- Using Usage Information, Transaction Information, Financial Information to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process;
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
- Using Usage Information, Technical Information, and Transaction Information to analyze trends and user traffic, tracking purchases and your usage of the Site; and
- Using Identity Information, Contact Information and Marketing and Communication Information to Contact you to resolve disputes and help with our Services.
4) Advertising And Marketing
- Using Identity Information, Contact Information, Transaction Information, Demographic Information, Technical Information, Marketing and Communication Information to market our Services; and
- Using Identity Information, Contact Information, Transaction Information, Social Media Information, Demographic Information, Marketing and Communication Information to communicate with you about opportunities, products, Services, to administer our customer loyalty program, promotions, discounts, incentives and rewards offered by us and select partners.
- If we send you marketing emails, push notifications or text/SMS messages, we will permit you to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing or other communications.
- If we obtain any personal information from you, we will not sell it to third parties, nor will we allow third parties with whom we share your personal information to sell it.
5) Other Uses
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services from time to time.
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1) We Do Not Sell Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we also do not allow the third parties with whom we share your personal information to sell it. Cconma, Inc. does not sell the personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age.
2) When And How We May Share/Disclose Your Information With Third-Parties
- We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, including for payment processing, Services and order fulfillment, data analysis, behavior tracking on the sites, marketing services, advertising services (including but not limited to retargeted advertising), e-mail address verification and delivery, text (SMS) message delivery, call recordings with customers and information hosting services, such as a third party data center, and customer services and support. These third-party service providers may access your personal information and may only use it as directed by us for the purpose of our requested service.
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and they are only permitted to process your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3) Corporate Transactions
4) Disclosure Of Information For Legal Purposes
Cconma, Inc. may disclose all or part of your personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with Cconma, Inc., or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of our sites, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, search warrant, in connection with judicial proceedings, or pursuant to court orders, legal process or other law enforcement measures. Cconma, Inc. may disclose or access personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, to establish our legal rights or to defend against legal claims, and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service and improve our Services.
5) Analytics And Data Enrichment Services
We use third-party analytics such as Google Analytics to help understand your usage of our sites and to improve our Services.
6) Aggregated, Anonymized Or De-identified Information
We may disclose or use aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information for any purpose. Aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information is information that can no longer reasonably identify a specific individual. Although such information may be derived from your personal information, it can no longer directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Like many online platforms, Cconma, Inc. and its analytics vendors use server logs and automated data collection tools, such as browser cookies, pixel tags, scripts and web beacons. These tools are used for analytics purposes to enable Cconma, Inc. to understand how users interact with the sites and Services. Cconma, Inc. and its analytics vendors may tie the information gathered by these means to the identity of users.
Cookies are small text files placed on a computer or device while browsing the Internet. Cookies are used to collect, store and share bits of information about user activities. Cconma, Inc. uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are used to identify a particular visit to Cconma, Inc. sites and collect information about your interaction with the sites. These cookies expire after a short time or when the user closes their web browser after using the sites. Cconma, Inc. uses these cookies to identify a user during a single browsing session, such as when you log into the sites. This helps Cconma, Inc. improve the sites and Services as well as improve the users’ browsing experience..
A persistent cookie will remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. Cconma, Inc. uses these cookies to identify and recognize a specific user over a longer period of time. They allow Cconma, Inc. to:.
- analyze usage of the sites (e.g. what links users click on) by customers and others, collect information about customer purchases through the sites, to improve our Services, and to understand how the users interact with our sites;
- test different versions of the sites to see which particular features or content users prefer to optimize the sites;
- support communication between Cconma, Inc. and users through the sites;
- provide a more personalized experience to users with more relevant content and course recommendations; and
- allow users to more easily log in to use the sites and Services.
Examples of persistent cookies include:
(i) preferences cookies to remember information about a user’s browser and settings preferences, such as preferred language – preference cookies make a user’s experience more functional and customized,
(ii) authentication and security cookies to enable a user to log in or stay logged in to access the sites and Services, to protect user accounts against fraudulent log-ins by others and to help detect and protect against abuse or unauthorized usage of user accounts and
(iii) functional cookies to make the experience of using the sites and Services better, like remembering the sound volume level selected by the user.
Cconma, Inc. uses tracking technology to:
(i) determine if a certain page was visited or whether an email sent by Cconma, Inc. was opened or clicked on by a user; and
(ii) to customize the experience of individual users by recommending specific content, including based on user’s past searches and buying preferences.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of the sites, to improve the usability of the sites and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our sites, and to personalize our sites for you.
Cookies and information captured through our sites are stored for a certain retention period, however you can eliminate these cookies any time before the expiration date.
6. HOW TO RESTRICT COOKIES
You can adjust the settings in your browser to restrict or block cookies that are set by the sites (or any other website on the Internet). Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings. You can control and delete these cookies through your browser settings through the following:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Services. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
7. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
8. LINKING SITES
9. SOCIAL MEDIA
We may collect information from other sources, such as social media platforms that may share information about how you interact with our social media content including User Generated Content. We do not control how your personal information is collected, stored or used by such third-party websites or to whom it is disclosed. You should review the privacy policies and settings on any social media website that you subscribe to so that you understand the information they collect and may be sharing. If you do not want your social media websites to share information about you, you must contact that website and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. Cconma, Inc. is not responsible for how these third-party websites may use information collected from or about you.
If you post a review and or other User Generated Content on your social media and tag us, we know others will benefit from seeing it on our website. As you consider allowing us to publish your User Generated Content, we want to make sure you know exactly how we intend to use it.
You can provide your permission for Cconma, Inc. to use your image, video or other User Generated Content by replying to our Instagram or Facebook post with #accept. By providing your permission, you represent and warrant that you own the User Generated Content and there are no other entities with ownership claims over it. You grant Cconma, Inc. a non-exclusive and non-revocable commercial right to reproduce the User Generated Content in any form (including, but not limited to, video, internet posting, reproduction, display, email, publication, and distribution), either through our own services, sites or services provided by third parties, throughout the world in any medium now known or later developed and without restriction or limitation. You agree that your User Generated Content may be used by Cconma, Inc. either alone or in conjunction with sketches, cartoons, captions, films, artwork, textural matter or other photographs. While Cconma, Inc. will make commercially reasonable efforts to give you credit for your User Generated Content and provide a link back to your Facebook, Instagram or other social media account when applicable, you agree that such credit is not mandatory and your permission for us to use your User Generated Content is not contingent upon such credit being given.
You waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished work incorporating the User Generated Content or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use of which said finished work may be applied. Further, you waive any claims to royalties with regards to your User Generated Content or our finished work.
For any User Generated Content that you submit, you grant the Cconma, Inc. a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Generated Content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Ratings, reviews and written comments are generally posted automatically. However, Cconma, Inc. reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Cconma, Inc., are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the User Generated Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Cconma, Inc., its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Cconma, Inc. and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
If you do not agree to these terms, we completely understand, and no further action is required.
Thanks again and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.
10. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law and in accordance with our document retention policy. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. We may retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services you have used for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce other applicable agreements or policies or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law..
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. This allows the specific information collected (name, email, address, phone number, etc.) to become anonymous, but allows Cconma, Inc. to keep the transaction or engagement data. For example, Cconma, Inc. will not be able to tell if John Smith purchased a particular product, but we will be able to tell that a person purchased a product and the related transaction history. This will allow Cconma, Inc. to maintain a level of information that helps us develop and improve our sites and Services..
11. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing and promotional messages from Cconma, Inc., if those messages are powered by Cconma, Inc., by following the instructions in those messages or in your account settings. If you decide to unsubscribe, you will still receive non-promotional communications relevant to your use of our Services.
12. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) COMPLIANCE AND RELATED INFORMATION
The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA) regulates online collection of information from persons under the age of 13. It is our policy to refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personal information relating to any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not supply any personal information through the sites. If you are under the age of 18 and have already provided personal information through the sites, please have your parent or guardian contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so that we can remove such information from our files.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers. Further public disclosure here of our security measures could aid those who might attempt to circumvent those security measures. Any employee who violates our privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
14. CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) permits residents of California to have the following additional rights. For your protection, Cconma, Inc. is required to collect certain information from you to verify your identity before we respond to any request submitted by you. The information you provide to verify your identity will only be used for verification purposes, and a record of your request, including certain information contained within it, will be maintained by Cconma, Inc. for its files.
1) California Residents Have The Right To Request Cconma, Inc. Disclose What Information It Collects, Uses And Discloses
California residents have the right to request that Cconma, Inc. disclose what personal information Cconma, Inc. collects, uses and discloses about them. The general categories of personal information Cconma, Inc. collects about California residents are listed above under WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT. If you are a California resident and would like to request the personal information that Cconma, Inc. collects, uses and discloses about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2) California Residents Have The Right To Request The Erasure Of Their Personal Information Maintained By Cconma, Inc.
California residents have the right to be forgotten and request that Cconma, Inc. erase the personal information Cconma, Inc. maintains about them. Cconma, Inc. will make every effort to comply with California residents’ requests to erase their personal information, however, certain laws or other legal requirements might prevent some personal information from being erased. If you are a California resident and would like to request the erasure of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To verify any request to erase personal information, you will be required to provide information to verify your identity. Failure to do so could result in Cconma, Inc. inability to comply with your request.
3) California Residents Have The Right To Non-Discrimination For The Exercise Of Their Privacy Rights Under The CCPA
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Cconma, Inc. for the exercise of their privacy rights. However, the exercise of certain privacy rights by California residents will make it so that Cconma, Inc. is no longer able to provide those residents with certain services. For example, if, at the request of a California resident, Cconma, Inc. deletes all of the California resident’s personal information that it maintains, Cconma, Inc. will no longer be able to send marketing communications to that California resident.
4) California Residents Can Designate An Authorized Agent To Make A Request Under The CCPA On Their Behalf
California residents can designate an authorized agent to make requests under the CCPA related to the residents’ personal information. Cconma, Inc. can deny any request made by an agent who does not submit proof that he or she has been authorized by the California resident to act on the California resident’s behalf. For more information on submitting a request on behalf of a California resident as an authorized agent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5) Disclosure Or Sale Of Information
Cconma, Inc. does not sell or have future plans to sell your information.
6) Do Not Track
15. NEVADA CONSUMERS
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain types of their information to other companies who will sell or license their information to others. At this time, Cconma, Inc. does not engage in such sales.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
18. CONTACT INFORMATION
12629 Hiddencreek Way
Cerritos, CA 90703
PHONE NUMBER: 562-946-7777 for Korean / 562-471-5757 for English