[PRE-ORDER] Premium Cypress Wood 2-Tier Steamer Set (Hinoki Steamer)
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
Pre-orders will be available until 3/19 (Sun). Will arrive from Korea and ship out in mid April via FREE UPS Ground shipping.
*Delivery date will be emailed once it's ready to ship out.
*Please note that no cancellation will be accepted once the order has been processed.
Introducing our premium cypress wood 2-tier steamer, the perfect addition to your kitchen for healthy and delicious cooking. Made with best quality cypress wood, our steamers offer excellent sterilization power, ensuring that your food is cooked safely and hygienically.
With a size of 11.65" x 11.65" x 3.54" (per each steamer body) , our steamers come with a steamer body, two strainers, a lid and a water pot, providing everything you need for steaming your favorite dishes. When you cook with our steamers, the gentle scent of cypress wood fills your kitchen, adding to the unique experience of cooking with natural materials.
Our cypress wood steamers are not only functional but also stylish making them an ideal choice for entertaining guests. Their elegant design can be incorporated into any decor, adding a touch of luxury and sophistication to your home.
Experience the joy of steaming your favorite dishes in a luxurious and special way with our cypress wood steamers. Whether you're cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, our steamers offer a unique and healthy cooking experience that is sure to impress. Order yours today and start enjoying the benefits of cypress wood steaming.
- Cypress Wood Steamer Body x 2 (Size: 11.65" x 11.65" x 3.54" / 296mm x 296mm x 90mm)
- Cypress Wood Lid for the steamers
- Alten Bach Premium 316 Stainless Pot x 1 (Size: 11" x 11" x 2" / 280mm x 280mm x 51mm)
- Glass lid for the pot x 1
- Premium Hinoki Steamer (편백나무 찜기) with best quality cypress wood
- Premium quality stainless pot with a lid
- Made in Korea
- 100% hand-crafted from wood selection to processing and production of finished product.
- There is a difference in size between the steamer and the stainless pot, so if you cook a large amount of broth in the pot, it may leak.
- When using the steamer on a gas stove, use caution as high firepower can cause scorching.
- Due to the natural characteristics of wood, there may be dents, scratches, and twists present.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov