Experience the taste of summer with the fresh, crisp, juicy taste of 100% all-natural freeze-dried strawberry chips from Sanmaeul. High-quality, bright, and deliciously sweet strawberries are picked fresh from the clean air and rich soil of Korean mountain villages by local farmers.
The fresh strawberries are thinly sliced before going through an innovative freeze-vacuum process that not only preserves but enhances the naturally sweet flavors and essential nutrients of the strawberry. Unlike most conventional dried fruits that are dried through an inexpensive hot air drying method, Sanmaeul fruit slices are rapidly frozen with only sublimate moisture present in the advanced vacuum. Fresh fruit is highly sensitive to heat and its raw nutrition and flavor are destroyed when exposed to heat. Even though freeze-drying is a difficult, time-intensive process, it’s proven to be the most effective and advanced manufacturing method in preserving the nutrition/taste/color/aroma of the original raw material.
This addictingly sweet, crispy, and juicy treat is easy for anyone of all ages to finish in minutes! Don’t worry too much about overindulgence as this tasty snack is low-calorie and 100% fruit without any additives, preservatives, or flavor enhancers. It’s the perfect healthy snack!
- Use as a decoration for confectionery baking. Take with cereal in milk for a fruity delicious treat!
- Enjoy as fondue by dipping it in melted chocolate or cheese.
- It is also a healthy snack for children just weaning off of baby food! (However, please supervise at all times)
- The product is 100% Sliced Strawberries (Domestic), so the shape is not uniform.
- Perfect for snacking at home or on the go!
- Enjoy the delicious taste of fresh strawberries all year round.
- Features a zipper packaging that can be resealed after opening.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov