The gentle acids in BIOHEAL BOH Panthenol Cica Blemish pH Balanced Cleanser effectively remove excess sebum and dead skin cells while moisturizing and soothing your skin, leaving it feeling renewed and refreshed.
- Keeps the skin's pH balanced to promote healthier skin.
Panthenol transforms into Vitamin B5, strengthening the skin barrier.
- Contains BHA to remove dead cells and control excessive sebum production, helping to calm acne.
Comes in a gel texture and easily creates a rich lather.
- For all skin types
How to use
- Wet your hands and dispense an appropriate amount onto them
- Rub your hands together to create a foamy lather.
- Massage the cleanser onto your face to remove impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to reveal clean, refreshed skin.
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Coco-glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Ceramide NP, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosterols, Xanthan Gum
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov