Try the healthy and delicious Dried Green Laver Flakes made from Korean laver. Filled with minerals such as iron and calcium that help prevent high blood pressure. Perfect for making delicious banchan with savory sesame oil or in Korean rice balls that children love. You can also add it on green salads for a crunchy, umami flavor! Conveniently packaged in a quick and easy zipper bag.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Store frozen to preserve the aroma and flavor for a longer period of time.
Quick Banchan Recipe
- Shred the flakes by hand before mixing with seasoning.
- Seasoning includes: 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoons perilla oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, red pepper powder, green onion, and toasted sesame seeds.