Chungjungone Organic Somyun Noodles are made from a blend of organic wheat flour made from wheat grown in their natural environment. The result is perfectly smooth and thin noodles that are delightfully soft and chewy. These fully mature Somyun noodles deepen in flavor with every bite! The thickness of the noodles is uniform and doesn’t clump when boiled, retaining the original chewy texture and taste for hours after cooking.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g (355 kcal.)
100% organic raw material (excluding water and salt) / 97% organic wheat flour (wheat: 70% in Turkey, 30% in Canada), Sea salt (domestic) 3%
- Carbohydrates 73g (22%)
- Sugars 3g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Protein 12g (22%)
- Fat 1.4g (3%)
- Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Sodium 880mg (44%)
For delicious Korean organic noodles (1 serving)
- Pour 4 cups (800cc) of water into a saucepan and start boiling.
- Once the noodles soften and separate, take the noodles and chill wit ice water.
- Pair noodles with various toppings and vegetables (eggplant, pumpkin sprouts, seaweed) and kimchi.
- You can enjoy a variety of dishes such as feast noodles, bibim noodles, warm noodles, soybean noodles, and even spaghetti!
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may change color, but has absolutely no affect taste and nutrition.