CHUNGSANBADA's Dried Seaweed Fulvescens Cubes (Dried Maesaengi) is 100% Korean freeze-dried. This delicate seaweed is an unusual kind that is mostly caught along the southern coast of Korea. Fresh Maesaengi seaweed is harvested every year during peak seasons is expertly freeze-dried to preserve its amazing natural flavors, aroma, and nutrients. No need to soak beforehand, simply add directly in boiling water, soup or ramen! Convenient packaging and storage are perfect for camping, hiking, and traveling on the go! Quick, delicious, and healthy to keep you energized anytime, anywhere!
- Try adding into your ramen for a delicious added depth of flavor!
- A single cube of dried maesaeng measures to about 1-2 servings.
- You can cook by simply adding directly into boiling water.
- Please aware that bamboo leaves, small particles such as shrimp, may be present from the natural drying process.
- Take care not to overcook. Try and add at the last minute and boil it briefly just before turning off the heat and serve.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.