Recreate authentic Korean tteokbokki with the Tteokbokki Powdered Sauce from Cook-Tok! This rich powder features a blend of Korean spices and ingredients that truly captures the savory, sweet, and spicy flavors of Korean street tteokbokki. This versatile powdered sauce can be used for any cooking method, from boiling, stir-frying, and braising!
Sugar, Mixed Seasoning (Salt, Glucose, L-monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Taffy Powder, Yeast Extract), Green Onion Powder, Soy Sauce Seasoning Powder, Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Red Pepper Powder
Cooking Directions (for 1-2)
- Boil about 1 ½ Cups (350ml) of water before adding 50g of powder sauce.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 300-350g of rice cakes and keep stirring.
- Once boiled, add your own favorite ingredients such as fish cake, green onion, etc.
- When the rice cake begins to swell and expand, reduce the heat to medium.
- Boil down and reduce to your preference and enjoy!