SsanghwaCha has been consumed for generations in Korea as a medicinal beverage. It is widely known in Korea that SsanghwaCha brings an aching or tired body back into a healthy state. Try drinking one when you feel under the weather or as an everyday tea as a replacement to coffee or other types of tea.
Dongwoodang SsanghwaCha is made with a blend of 10 Korea-grown premium ingredients such as jujube, peony, arrowroot, rehmannia, Mongolian milkvetch, goji berry, Korean angelica, ginger, licorice, cnidium and a carefully selected premium cinnamon from Vietnam.
Ingredients: Plant base extract [Jujube, peony, arrowroot, rehmannia, Mongolian milkvetch, goji berry, Korean angelica, ginger, licorice, cnidium, cinnamon]
How to Prepare:
Serve it hot:
- Put the tea packet into boiling water for about 5 minutes, pour into a cup and enjoy.
- Or Pour into a cup, microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Serve it cold:
- Keep it in a refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Or add ice to a cup, pour the tea and enjoy.
- Try adding milk or condensed milk to enjoy it as Ssanghwa Latte.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.