These ingredients are farmed from specific regions known to specialize in each produce and are only harvested while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. These berries have a nutty and slightly sweet taste. For those who are first trying this tea, you may boil only until the water is slightly orange for a lighter taste then gradually deepen the flavor.
100% organically grown, pesticide-free.
1. Place 20g of berries (wash first) in 2L of water.
2. Boil over high heat for 5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and continue to boil until the amount of water is reduced to about half.
4. Add sugar or honey according to preference for a sweeter taste.
5. Recommended to drink 2-3 times a day.
Tip: Boil a large quantity at once and keep refrigerated for more convenient access.