Made to make your life simple, Haetongreong Dried Seafood Dashi Soup Base packets are individually packed in a teabag. Simply drop in a packet to make a delicious and savory soup base. Ready in 10 minutes!
The golden ratio blend of fresh, raw ingredients for a light, natural taste, and rich depth of flavor. Fresh anchovies are dried over a long period to reduce bitterness and add a clean flavor. The Korean Bandengi (large-eyed herring) adds a unique savoriness to the broth while the kelp and barley shrimp add a deep, refreshing taste and aroma.
The dried fish is then dried again to remove the overly fishy taste and aroma. Made with 100% domestic ingredients with no artificial additives in HACCP-Certified facilities. NO ADDITIVES, NO FLAVOR ENHANCER!
Every Korean mom stresses the importance of well-chosen ingredients behind their home cooking. These ingredients are the base to many Korean soups and an essential part of Korean cuisine. With the Dried Herring Seafood Sashi Soup Base at home, you can make almost any Korean soup base you desire.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. (Refrigerate after opening).
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil and add 1 Seafood Dashi Pack.
- Once boiling, lower to medium heat.
- After 5-10 minutes of boiling over medium heat, remove the dashi pack.
- Make a variety of dishes with high-quality broth for different flavors and styles!
- 50% anchovies (bay salt), 20% bandeng (Sardinella zunasi) , 20% kelp, 10% barley shrimp.
- This product was manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities as products using crab, shrimp, and shellfish (mussels, oysters, abalone, shellfish).
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.