Try our savory and comforting Midang's dried pollock soup (Hwangtae Tang), perfect for those cold winter mornings and also as a lifesaving hangover cure! Made from a dried fish base (pollock), this revitalizing soup is known by Koreans as a detoxifier due to its high amount of essential B vitamins and amino acids.
- You can heat it up by simply putting the whole packaging in boiling water and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- You can enjoy it with added green onions and other vegetables to your liking!
- If you use a microwave, simply transfer it to a microwave-safe bowl and warm it up before serving.
- Great for overall health as well as the occasional hangover.
- Made in a HACCP certified facility.
- Made with 100% Korean grown ingredients.
- No additives, no MSG, no food coloring, no preservatives.
- Contains Vitamin B-12 promoting healthy brain function.
- Amino Acids and Selenium that strengthens the immune system and prevents infection.
- Phosphorous that works with calcium to maintain healthy teeth and bones.
- Yellow pollen (Russian) 3.2%, Yellow pollinated broth [0.14% of solid content (Hwangtae: Russia, ginger domestic Korea)] 85%, radish (domestic Korea), Bean sprouts (domestic Korea), hwangtae tang seasoning [soybean (domestic Korea), Wheat (domestic) / shrimp (domestic Korea)] Japanese leek (domestic Korea).