Dried radish is the cornerstone of many traditional Korean meals both in main dishes and banchan (side dishes). Its crunchy texture and clean flavor makes it incredibly versatile for many varieties of dishes. When rehydrated and seasoned, radish can last for a significant amount of time as it naturally pickles. The taste reaches its full peak at about 1 week and can last for many more in the refrigerator.
- Soak the radish with water for about 30 minutes or until all the pieces look fully rehydrated.
- Then, take the radish and squeeze out all the water before adding minced garlic, chopped scallions, hot pepper flakes, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
- Mix ingredients well and mix in the seasonings before adjusting to taste.
- Finish with a touch of sesame seeds before refrigerating for future use. This dish can last for a few weeks, tasting better as time goes by!
- All Natural / No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free, Non-GMO
- Low Calorie, very low in saturated fat, cholesterol
- High in fiber, potassium, B-vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin K, iron, and zinc.
- Also a good source of Riboflavin, Folate, Calcium, Potassium and Copper.
- Package Quantity: 7 oz. Store in a dry location at room temperature.