These ingredients are farmed from specific regions known to specialize in each produce and are only harvested while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. Full of dietary fiber and vitamin D, these mushrooms make a great addition to a healthy diet. They are also low in calories, but full of moisture so you will feel full and satisfied. They have a crunchy texture that you can enjoy on its own or add to a bowl of mixed rice!
1. Soak the mushrooms in lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Rinse under running water 3-4 times, until completely clean.
3. Boil for 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. Squeeze excess water from the leaves and fry in a pan with perilla oil (or any oil of your choice) and preferred ingredients such as garlic, green onion, salt, etc.
5. Enjoy as stir-fry or add to your mixed rice (bibimbap)!