Boost your health and mood with Gijangmulsan’s rich and nutritious seaweed blend of seven different types of native Korean seaweed! Straight from the shores of Korea, this dried seaweed is packed with unique sea flavor and even more nutrients. Dried seaweed is a staple in every Korean household. Used in a variety of dishes from bibimbap to salads, the flavor of the sea is subtly captured in this quintessential Korean favorite. Now you can enjoy seaweed mixes at home as a delicious side dish, salad, or with Korean classics like bibimbap.
Simply soak the seaweed mix in cold water for about 3 to 5 minutes, drain the water and add with sauce to rice or noodles! Seaweed is one of the best power foods you can enjoy - rich in essential nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and iodine - giving much-needed nutrients to your body and mind. The flavor of the sea is subtly captured in this delicious and diverse dried seaweed mix. Perfect for busy modern people who need a quick meal without the fuss and mess of cooking and cleaning.
1. Simply soak seaweed in cold water for 3 to 5 minutes, drain the water, and put it on the rice.
2. Sprinkle with seasoning and mix well.
3. Try adding fried eggs, sesame oil, laver, and sesame seeds for deeper flavors.
4. You can mix cooked noodles instead of rice.
Tip: For a crisp texture, after draining the water, put the seaweed in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes before eating!
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Good source of Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus and Zinc,
- High in Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
- 7 Seaweed Types: Wakame Seaweed, Dark Green Seaweed, Dark Red Seaweed, Agar, Kelp, Seaweed Stem, Korean Red Algae