This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE two-day delivery service. This specific item requires cold storage to stay fresh and safe to eat.
NOTE: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE two-day shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping for regular items, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including Seoul Express products in their order as they are shipped separately.
Featuring premium Korean Cheonggukjang (Extra Strong Soybean Paste) made with natural Korean ingredients. Sourced from the clean natural environment of Hwawangsan, Korea. The clear rock waters and surrounding pine trees native to the area provide the optimal natural conditions for developing fermented foods such as doenjang, meju, and cheonggukjang.
100% domestic Korean soybeans and natural rock water sourced from 200M underground are expertly aged using traditional Korean techniques. The soybeans in Cheonggukjang are more concentrated and retains more nutrition compared to other fermented bean pastes. Made completely free of artificial colors, preservatives, or flavor enhancers.
Cheonggukjang Jjigae (Stew) Recipe
- Cut the meat finely.
- Prepare chopped kimchi, various vegetables, and tofu.
- Fry the meat in a saucepan and pour water over low heat to develop and simmer the broth.
- Once boiling, add Cheonggukjang, along with the sliced ingredients and boil again.
- Add tofu, green onion, chopped garlic, and spicy red pepper.
- Season to taste.
- Upon receiving, please freeze immediately as Hwawangsan Cheonggukjang does not contain any preservatives.
- Expires one year from manufactured date, recommend consuming prior to that date.
- 100% Soybean