Enjoy the clean taste of Korean Buckwheat Bibim Naengmyeon (cold noodle) during the hot summer months! This Korean delicacy features thin and chewy buckwheat noodles in a savory and spicy sauce. Refreshing, healthy, and absolutely brimming with flavor!
Made with domestic buckwheat grown in the high altitude (700m) of Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, renown for their prime buckwheat season. This naturally grown buckwheat is rich in nutrients such as protein, lysine, and vitamin p (rutin).
No preservatives / No artificial additives
- Add 1 serving (110 g) of cold noodles to 4 cups of boiling water and boil for about 2-4 minutes.
- Stir often so that the noodles don’t stick as you boil.
- Rinse the boiled noodles in cold water and plate.
- Mix the noodles with bibim sauce.
- You can add cucumber, carrot, boiled egg, vinegar, mustard, etc. based on your preference
- Noodle (600g): Wheat flour, buckwheat, sweet potato starch, noodles added alkali, salt
- Bibim sauce (40g x 4ea): red pepper paste, brown rice, red pepper seasoning, salt, red pepper paste, bean meju, red pepper powder, sugar, starch syrup, purified water, salt, liquid fructose, fermented nutrition, Malt extract, tomato ketchup, onion puree, garlic, red pepper powder, sodium L-glutamate, sesame seeds, citric acid, disodium succinate, paprika extract, fermented alcohol
- Contains wheat, buckwheat, soybean, tomato
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- Refrigerate after opening and keep sealed.
- It is manufactured in the same facilities with products containing egg, milk, buckwheat, wheat, peanut, soybean, peach, tomato, shrimp, pork, mackerel, crab, sulfite, walnut, chicken, beef and squid shellfish.