Enjoy the healthy and delightfully chewy Korean Buckwheat Naengmyeon Noodles! Made from buckwheat cultivated without compost or fertilizer at the famed Bongpyeonchon Village, 700m above sea level in Pyeongchang, Gangwondo. These smooth, chewy noodles capture the natural clean and light savoriness of Korean Buckwheat, perfect for naengmyeon and other Korean dishes! It’s a Korean summer favorite!
Buckwheat is known as a classic summer ingredient Koreans use to cope with the scorching heatwaves of the Korean summer. While daily heat can cause dehydration, indigestion, and lack of appetite, buckwheat helps lighten and energize the body by allowing accumulated heat to escape. It’s absolutely perfect as naengmyeon noodles to beat the heat!
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- After opening, reseal and keep refrigerated. Cook as soon as possible.
- Sauce NOT included
- Wheat Flour, Buckwheat 12%, Sweet Potato Starch, Noodles Added Alkali (sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate), Refined salt
- Contains buckwheat, wheat, soybean, milk, beef
- Made in the same manufacturing facility that uses shellfish (crab, etc.)