Take your cooking to the next level with the healthy and light Korean Buckwheat Pancake Flour from Bongpyeonchon Village. The buckwheat is grown without compost or fertilizers at the famed Bongpyeonchon Village, 700m above sea level in Pyeongchang, Gangwondo. Enjoy a variety of amazing traditional Korean pancakes made with top-quality ingredients including buckwheat, flour, brown rice, barley, and starch. This blend of ingredients yields a light and soft flour perfect for making thin, crispy, and delicious Korean-style pancakes that everyone will enjoy! You can also make different classic Korean dishes including kalguksu, ongsimi, sujebi, and more.
Buckwheat is known as a classic summer ingredient Koreans use as to cope with the scorching heat waves of the Korean summer. While daily heat can cause dehydration, indigestion, and lack of appetite, buckwheat helps lighten and energize the body by allowing accumulated heat to escape. The flour is prepared at peak blooming season completely free of any artificial additives or chemical agents in HACCP-Certified facilities.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep sealed and refrigerated once opened and use as soon as possible.
- Perfect for Korean Buckwheat pancakes, Chalsu pancakes, and Potato pancakes.
- Manufactured in the same facility that uses soybean.
- Flour (wheat), buckwheat 40%, barley, brown rice, tapioca starch, corn starch wheat, buckwheat