The mountainous area of Gangwon-do Province has the perfect climate and environment for naturally drying pollock due to its wide daily temperature range and brisk ocean winds.
Recipe for dried pollock soup
- Grease a pot with oil, add dried pollock, and stir-fry.
- Pour water and bring it to a boil.
- Add to boiling water along with eggs, green onions, and garlic.
- You can also add your favorite seasonings or ingredients!
- Store in a cool place, dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight or refrigerate.