Enjoy the healthy and savory taste of delicious Korean Buckwheat Noodles right at home! Made from buckwheat cultivated without compost or fertilizer at the famed Bongpyeonchon Village, 700m above sea level in Pyeongchang, Gangwondo. These noodles capture the natural clean and light savoriness of Korean Buckwheat which shines in any dish! Healthy, delicious, and free from additives.
Buckwheat is known as a classic summer ingredient Koreans use to cope with the scorching heatwaves of the Korean summer. While daily heat can cause dehydration, indigestion, and lack of appetite, buckwheat helps lighten and energize the body by allowing accumulated heat to escape. The flour is prepared at peak blooming season completely free of any artificial additives or chemical agents in HACCP-Certified facilities.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- After opening, reseal and keep refrigerated. Cook as soon as possible.
- Wheat Flour, Buckwheat, Refined Salt, Corn Starch.
- Contains Wheat and Buckwheat.
- This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as products using soybeans.