Enjoy the healthy, light, and spicy taste of Buckwheat Ramen from Bongpyeongchon Village. Delicious for any time or occasion, whether getting out of bed, going out, coming back from work, and more! This Korean favorite is made from 100% domestic Korean buckwheat grown without compost or fertilizers at the famed Bongpyeonchon Village, 700m above sea level in Pyeongchang, Gangwondo. The buckwheat yields full and irresistibly chewy noodles that maintain their firmness.
It also features other flavor-packed vegetables such as shiitake mushrooms, dried green onion and dried carrots that boast a lighter, deeper, more savory taste compared to regular ramen.
Buckwheat is known as a classic summer ingredient Koreans use as to cope with the scorching heatwaves of the Korean summer. While daily heat can cause dehydration, indigestion, and lack of appetite, buckwheat helps lighten and energize the body by allowing accumulated heat to escape. The flour is prepared at peak blooming season completely free of any artificial additives or chemical agents in HACCP-Certified facilities.
- Keep in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight or damp places.
- Keep sealed or refrigerated and cook as soon as possible.
- Noodles: potato starch, palm oil, modified starch, wheat flour 15%, wheat gluten, buckwheat flour 8%, edible oils and fats, refined salts, acidity regulators, guar gum, noodles added alkalis (potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium pyrophosphate), Vitamin B2.
- Powdered soup: spicy potato ramen powder (salt, soy base-D 200, white sugar, dextrin, soup base powder).
- Includes dried shiitake mushroom, dried green onion, dried carrot, and glucose), seaweed.
- Contains soybean, wheat, buckwheat, milk and pork.
- This product is manufactured in the same facilities as egg (egg), peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, sulfurous acid, walnut, chicken, beef, squid, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels) and pine nuts.