Enjoy the healthy and savory taste of delicious Korean Buckwheat Soba Noodles right at home! Made from buckwheat cultivated without compost or fertilizer at the famed Bongpyeonchon Village, 700m above sea level in Pyeongchang, Gangwondo. These smooth, chewy noodles capture the natural clean and light savoriness of Korean Buckwheat, perfect for soba! Free from any chemical additives or preservatives, the domestic Korean buckwheat soba noodles pair wonderfully with the rich umami flavor and light taste of the soba sauce.
Soba comes in several varieties including traditional cold soba, stir-fried soba, and bibim soba. During the hot summer season, it’s served with radish, green onion, and wasabi. You can also enjoy in the winter as hot soba with tempura, udon noodles, and fried eggs!
Buckwheat is known as a classic summer ingredient Koreans use to cope with the scorching heatwaves of the Korean summer. While daily heat can cause dehydration, indigestion, and lack of appetite, buckwheat helps lighten and energize the body by allowing accumulated heat to escape. The flour is prepared at peak blooming season completely free of any artificial additives or chemical agents in HACCP-Certified facilities.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- After opening, reseal and keep refrigerated. Cook as soon as possible.
- Wheat flour, buckwheat 30%, refined salt, corn starch wheat, buckwheat, soybean, milk
- Soba sauce (30g×4ea): mixed soy sauce [skim soybean, liquid fructose, sea salt, wheat, enzyme-treated stevia, purified water, white sugar, cheongju [rice, alcohol, liquid fructose, starch syrup, lactic acid, starch syrup, liquid fructose, refined salt, kelp extract, katsuobushi, pink udon utsu-wi. HPA, brewed soy sauce, dextrin, Caramel color, vitamin B1 lauryl sulfate
- It is manufactured in manufacturing facilities such as products using egg, peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peach, tomato, sulfite, walnut, chicken, beef, squid, shellfish (including oysters, mussels, and abalone).