Enjoy one of Korea’s most traditional and beloved snacks with the “Yangyang’s Five Seasons” collection of puffy rice snacks.
Enjoy the original sweetness of traditional Korean syrup in this savory, crispy and chewy rice puffs. There are no preservatives or colorants included,making it safe as well as puffy, delicious, and delightfully sweet and airy on the inside. Local Korean farmers use natural raw materials to give that unique, distinctively clean, high-quality taste to their han-gwa (traditional Korean sweets and treats).
Try the "Yangyang Five Seasons Fruits" collection which was produced in the magnificent view of Mt. Seorak's beautiful mountains, sea, and valleys. Local farmers thrive using the natural clear waters of Mt. Seorak, raw native ingredients, and traditional Korean framing methods passed down from their ancestors throughout the generations. They are a company that supplies high-quality products made with the inherited craftsmanship from thousands of years of experience and tradition. They continue to develop and perfect native traditional Korean fruits with pride to share Korea’s natural gifts with the rest of the world!
- Shelf Life: 12 months from date of manufacture
- Ingredients and content: Glutinous Rice (Domestic) 80%, Starch Syrup (Samyang) 6%, Rapeseed oil (Welga) 7%, Rice (Domestic) 7%
- Please eat as soon as possible after opening.
- Keep sealed and out of direct sunlight
- This product contains wheat, egg, milk, and soybean.