Travel Date: 05/27/2020
Enrich your diet with the healthy and nutritious Korean Germinated Brown Rice from Misilan. Made with natural, eco-friendly brown rice grown free from any pesticides. Sourced from local farmers upstream the Seomjin River in Gokseong, Jeollanam-do, Korea.
The crystal clear Seomjin River germinates the brown rice in clean natural water for premium quality and flavor.
- Mix white and germinated brown rice at the ratio of 7:3 or 8:2 before cooking.
- Wash the white rice thoroughly before cooking.
- Add and mix evenly (Increase the amount of germinated rice according to your preference, for more flavor and healthy nutrients).
- 100% Domestic
- Pesticide-free certification
- By supplying appropriate moisture, temperature, and oxygen to brown rice, the nutrition increases, and the rice sprouts to about 1mm to 5mm.
- Brown rice is packed with nutrients such as vitamins, sugar proteins, fatty minerals, and dietary fiber.
- As the grains germinate, these nutrients are multiplied by several to hundreds of times and are called gamma amino acids (Gaba).
- Germinated brown rice fosters new nutrients not found in conventional brown rice including irabinoxylin, gamma oryzanol, chlorophyll, SOD enzymes, minerals, etc.
- Eco-friendly brown rice is used as raw material.