Featuring Organic Certified Dried Seaweed from Haemalgeun. This healthy and delicious seaweed is cultivated and picked completely free from any pesticides and fertilizers. Seaweed contains a significant amount of minerals such as iodine, calcium, and potassium. It’s also rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin E, all while being low in calories! Its soft and chewy texture makes it perfect for a variety of delicious Korean dishes. Comes stored in easy zipper packaging for convenient storage!
Haemalgeun produces safe marine products while maintaining and preserving the ecosystem and natural environment.
- Produced with minimal processing to reduce nutrient loss. There is a small chance that foreign substances such as small shrimp may be in seaweed.
- Soak in water and wash clean several times before use.
- Add vinegar, a bit of sugar, soaked seaweed, and shredded cucumbers in cold water. Finish with ice for a deliciously refreshing cold broth. Add ice during the hot summer.
- For a comforting and savory seaweed soup, add mussels, beef, soy sauce, sesame oil, and minced garlic with dried sea mustard and boil together.
- Also great in fried noodles, side dishes, stir-fry, and much more!
- Storage Method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. Keep tightly sealed.