Enjoy the delightful blend of smooth sweetness and unique tangy sourness in the flavor of our premium Red SSALKKOT Makgeolli (Rice Wine).
- A rice wine (makgeolli) kit that can be easily made at home
- Simple DIY process (simply, add water and mix it. Then, wait for it to ferment)
- It causes less hangover, making it enjoyable even the next day
- No activated carbon, no artificial coloring, no additives
How to enjoy:
- Put one pack of makgeolli kit and 1.5L of lukewarm water (mineral or purified water) into a prepared container and mix well. (Based on 1.5L, the alcohol content is approximately 7%. The less water you use, the higher the alcohol content will be.)
- Leave the lid slightly open at room temperature of 20-25 degrees Celsius and wait for 24 hours, stirring 2-3 times in between.
- After 24 hours, store it in the refrigerator and serve it cold. If you let it mature in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, you can enjoy a deeper flavor.
- If you want to taste the clean and crisp flavor of cheongju, don't shake the bottle, let the contents settle, and try drinking the clear part on top
- If you want to taste the rich and thick flavor of makgeolli, shake the bottle well to mix the lear part and sediment before drinking
- You can enjoy a flavorful sangria-like drink by adding dried fruit chips or seasonal fruits to the mixture and letting it mature
Rice (Korean white rice) 64%, Brown rice 14%, Red rice 10%, Brown rice, Hibiscus powder, Mixed agents (yeast, emulsifier, vitamin C), Food additives (dried yeast, emulsifier), Mixed agents (glucoamylase, alpha-amylase), Sugar, Citric acid.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.