Delightfully sweet with a deep, rich, fruity, subtly toasted caramel flavor, Hesed's Palmyra Palm Sugar is absolutely brimming with key nutrients such as polyphenols, vitamins, potassium, iron, zinc, manganese, and amino acids. Palm sugar alone boasts 20x more polyphenols than regular honey, making it the perfect sugar substitute. It’s also a rare plant-based source of B-Vitamins, making it ideal for vegan diets.
Clean processing with no added chemicals, flavor enhancers, or preservatives ensures that its natural nutrients aren’t lost while the flavor is intensified. It’s the perfect clean, light, and healthy alternative to white sugar as it’s unrefined and completely free of impurities, allowing it to be slowly absorbed by the body.
The sweet, toasted caramel flavor is accented with pleasant acidity and subtle bitterness similar to dark chocolate. Palmyra palm sugar has a heavy influence in South East Asian cuisine as a wonderfully versatile flavor enhancer. It can be used instead of sugar for any and all dishes!
After 15 years of careful cultivation, the fruity sweet palm nectar drips from the palm flowers into bamboo jars and is collected by local farmers using traditional, non-invasive, highly sustainable, and eco-friendly techniques. The flower nectar is then heated to wick away its natural moisture and form a thick sap. This viscous syrup is then reduced further into sugar crystals in state-of-the-art, world-class Korean hygienic production facilities. Hesed ensures every product is packaged safely under consistent and meticulous quality control.
- Use it as a sugar replacement for any and all dishes such as stir-fry, seasoning, marinade, sauces, and much more!
- It can also be used in baking, jam, immersion liquor, and fermentation.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- As a natural product without any additives, the taste, color, and aroma may vary slightly depending on the season.
- It’s normal for the contents to occasionally clump together, simply shake before use.
- High polyphenol content with antioxidants.
- Contains 1,189 mg polyphenol
- Ideal sugar replacement improving digestion, weight management, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease, and cardiovascular diseases.
- All Natural / No additives or preservatives.
- Palm sugar and syrup contains B Vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, manganese, and copper; small amounts of phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanidin.
Global Mills is born out of our desire to give back to communities around the world. Witnessing poverty in developing countries and seeing human trafficking still in full force in many parts of the world, Seoul Mills wanted to step up. We want to be a platform for businesses, both nonprofit and for-profit that are committed to bringing jobs to those who are the victims of these crimes and poverty. It is our hope and desire that as Seoul Mills becomes your source for all your Korean needs, Global Mills can also become partners with all of our customers in doing good deeds. Global Mills products undergo the same rigorous sourcing process as Seoul Mills to make sure we offer the highest quality goods to all our beloved customers!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov