Soothe your body, mind, and soul with Jerusalem artichoke (Sunroot) tea from Jirisan, Korea.
This 100% natural, eco-friendly herbal tea features premium Jerusalem artichokes sourced from local family farms 600m above sea level. Jirisan Mountain is known for its rich soil, natural clean air and pristine nature brimming with native Korean wild vegetables and medicinal herbs.
The ingredients are dried with expert care before being roasted using traditional Korean techniques. Use to make delicious, aromatic, and healthy herbal tea! Feel the revitalizing energy of Korea’s Jirisan Mountain with every sip!
- 100% Jerusalem Artichoke.
- 100% natural, eco-friendly, pesticide-free agricultural products.
- The unique flavors and aroma of traditional Korean ingredients are achieved with the natural sun, air, earth, and water of Jirisan Mountain.
- Add 20g (1/2 a cup) in a kettle and boil over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Its deep aroma and flavor can be adjusted by brewing several times over.
- Enjoy as-is or try combining with other flavors from Jirisan!