Enjoy delicious Korean acorn jelly made using traditional methods passed down for three generations with Jirisan Acorn Jelly Powder. Simple, quick, and easy to make!
Natural rock water is collected 160m under the heart of Korea’s Jirisan Mountain and used to boil and produce authentic Korean acorn jelly from 100% domestic acorns. Only high-quality, nutritious ingredients are used including 6 different types of acorn! The natural tannin in the acorn acts as a natural preservative, so it keeps well even in the summer. From the native mountains and temples in Korea right to your home! Chewy, delicious, healthy, and vegetarian friendly.
Acorn Jelly Directions
- Add 100g of powder with 6 cups of water and ⅔ teaspoon of salt.
- Stir with whisk until fully mixed.
- Boil in a pan over medium heat while stirring continuously to avoid sticking.
- Once thick like glass and air bubbles begin forming, switch to low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- After boiling, turn off heat and cover with lid to simmer for about 1 minute.
- Keep stirring to avoid sticking.
- Pour into a container and cool.
- Enjoy on its own or in classic Korean dishes!