Enjoy the traditional taste of Jirisan Mountain’s Acorn Jelly Japchae seasoned with Bulgogi Sauce instantly at home! Delicious Korean acorn jelly is made using traditional methods passed down for three generations. Natural rock water is collected 160m under the heart of Korea’s Jirisan Mountain and used to boil and produce authentic Korean acorn jelly from 100% domestic acorns. Vegetarian friendly!
The acorn jelly is paired with the delicious bulgogi marinade that gives a hearty, savory, almost meaty flavor to all the vegetable ingredients. Jirisan japchae includes 100% domestic, gluten-free sweet potato glass noodles with a delicious chewiness that bring the dish together. Simple and easy to make! Just soak in cold or lukewarm water for about 30 minutes before cooking. Try adding your own favorite ingredients such as rice cake or extra vegetables to taste. Ready with 10 minutes of cooking!
- Soak in cold or lukewarm water for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Boil 1.2 liters of water (about 7 cups) in a saucepan.
- When the water boils, add dried radish and vermicelli in the product and boil for about 10 minutes.
- After pouring the water, add the prepared ingredients (vegetables, mushrooms), miscellaneous sauce and sesame oil, stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes over low heat, then enjoy.
- Acorn Jelly- [Acorn sediment 14.3%, sweet potato starch (domestic), potato starch (domestic), All-open starch, brown rice, dashima, basil (domestic), refined salt.
- Sauce- Oyster sauce [white sugar, refined salt, oyster extract 11% (solid content 40% oyster, purified water, refined salt), L-sodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), denatured starch, mixed soy sauce [4.2% of defatted soybean, purified water, liquid fructose, sun salt, wheat, white sugar, basil, grapefruit seed extract.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.