Almost every Korean restaurant is judged by its kimchi. If you’re Korean, you know that kimchi is a basic necessity. Period.
Our kimchi marinade combines a rich blend of Korean spices and seasonings to make your kimchi come to life! This recipe locks in flavor and improves in taste during the kimchi ripening process. In addition to amazing flavor, kimchi is known to improve gut health, reduce the risk of heart disease, and boost the immune system.
- To make your own homemade kimchi, soak napa cabbage in saltwater, onion, green onion, along with other vegetables to brine.
- Then, add the Kimchi marinade sauce to finish the kimchi for ripening.
- Kimchi is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol.
- Contains Vitamin B6 and Iron.
- High in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and Manganese.
Ingredient and Nutrient List 100g (170 kcal.)
- Purified water, starch syrup, white sugar, red pepper powder (Chinese), red pepper paste (wheat flour (wheat: American, Australian)), starch syrup, mixed seasoning
(Made in China), refined salt, alpha wheat flour (wheat)}, 2 cultured vinegar (malt extract (American: barley)), mixed seasoning, Mixed soy sauce (soybean, wheat), alcohol, refined salt, garlic powder, onion powder, acidity regulator, grapefruit seed extract
- Contains soybean and wheat.
- Sodium 1,729mg (86%)
- Carbohydrates 37.8g (12%)
- Sugar 23.8g (24%)
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Fat 0.86g (2%)
- Transfat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0.2g (1%)
- Protein 2.68g (5%)
The ratio (%) according to the daily nutritional standard is based on 2,000kcal., so it may vary depending on individual needs.