Spice up your food with the delicious Korean All-Purpose Hot Sauce. Packed with flavor so you can enjoy that distinctive, savory, fiery taste of Korean spice! Try adding to your favorite foods for that extra kick of heat. Perfect for stir-frying! Conveniently packed for quick, simple, and easy use.
- Store in a cool, dry place and consume as soon as possible after opening.
Spicy Pasta with All-Purpose Hot Sauce Recipe
- Ingredients: Pasta noodles 120g, all-purpose hot sauce 100g, 3 strips of bacon, 1/2 onion, 1/2 Bell Pepper, garlic, olive oil
- Slice onion, bell pepper (about 0.5 cm thickness) and cut bacon into 4 cm length.
- Add pasta noodles in boiling salt water and cook for 8 minutes.
- Heat pan and add olive oil. Then add garlic and bacon.
- Stir-fry over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and all-purpose hot sauce.
- Stir-fry over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- You can add seafood, meat, or any other of your favorite ingredients for added flavor!
- Red pepper paste, starch syrup, white sugar, purified water, mixed soy sauce, brewed soy sauce, amino MW1, liquor, refined salt, denatured starch, garlic, chili powder, cheongyang red pepper concentrate, yeast extract, oleo resin, paprika, guagum, flavour enhancer, grapefruit seed extract, soybean, wheat included.