Make instant japchae with our easy and delicious sauce! Our japchae recipe is created with different ingredients cooked separately to highlight their own distinct flavors in this delicious melody.
A classic Korean dish, japchae features glass noodles cooked with pieces of carrots, spinach, onions, shiitake mushrooms, cucumbers, and bell peppers. Our sauce is the result of adding layers of flavor to work perfectly together with savory beef and vegetables.
- Marinate the beef and mushrooms with japchae sauce for approx. 20 minutes.
- Slice vegetables and cook separately for a traditional style japchae.
- Boil glass noodles before adding into a pan and stir frying with japchae sauce, beef, mushrooms, and other vegetables.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve!
- Perfect as an appetizer, main or side dish! Simply add rice for more body.