Create your own delicious and authentic Korean wine with the Wolhajuhyang Korean Wine DIY Kit! Each ingredient is sourced from local berry farms in Sancheong-gun, Korea. The pure green valleys of Sancheong-gun is the perfect natural, clean, and healthy environment to produce fresh Sericea (Yagwanmoon) and many different types of berries. The berries are instantly freeze-dried to preserve and enhance their natural flavors and aroma. Completely free of pesticides and additives. Sip and enjoy the bright sweetness of pure natural strawberries, mulberries, black raspberries or the stamina of the Korean Sericea!
The Wolhajuhyang Korean Wine DIY Kit turns wine-making fun and effortless! Simply add the alcohol of your choice with the natural berries and herbs for a deep, flavorful, and pure high-quality wine.
AVAILABLE IN 6 DIFFERENT FLAVORS:
- Bokbunja (Black Raspberry)
- Yagwanmoon (Sericea)
- Odi (Mulberry)
- Mixed Berry
- Gujjibbong (Native Mulberry)
** Alcohol not included.
- Colorless and odorless distilled liquor is recommended for use (vodka, soju, gin, rum, etc.)
- Fill the bottle all the way before sealing tightly.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
- Shake from time to time to ensure that the unrefined raw sugar cane dissolves.
- Substitute with sparkling water instead of alcohol for non-drinkers!
INGREDIENTS FOR EACH FLAVOR:
- Yagwanmoon (Sericea): Raw Sugar, Sericea Lespedeza, Cinnamon, Lemon.
- Mixed Berry: Raw Sugar, Strawberry, Mulberry Fruit , Korean Blackberry, Lemon, Orange.
- Odi (Mulberry): Raw Sugar, Mulberry Fruit, Orange, Lemon.
- Gujjibbong (Melon Berry): Raw Sugar, Melon Berry, Orange, Dry Hibiscus.
- Bokbunja (Black Raspberry): Raw Sugar, Black raspberries, Orange, Dried Hibiscus, Sericea Lespedeza.
- Strawberry: Raw Sugar, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon.