MADA Goji Berry Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream 30ml (1.01 fl. oz)
About this item
- Vegan Certified Eye Cream Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process. EWG all Green
- Dual Functional (brightening & anti-aging)
- Enriched with vitamin-rich Goji Berry Extract, deeply moisturizes the delicate skin around the eyes and brightens it for a more radiant appearance
- Thick and dense cream-type non-sticky texture absorbs quickly into the skin
- No Animal-derived ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
How to use
Take an appropriate amount, spread it gently around the eyes, and pat it with your fingertips to absorb it.
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
Goji Berry Extract (68%), glycerin, propanediol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, diisostearyl malate, polyglyceryl-3 distearate, niacinamide, purified water, 1,2-hexanediol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, glyceryl stearate SE, shea butter, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glyceryl stearate citrate, squalane, tromethamine, fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, adenosine, bakuchiol, mugwort extract, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium pytae, indomethacin leaf extract, stearic acid, drumstick tree oil, butylene glycol, rooibos extract, black tea extract, hibiscus flower extract, red clover flower extract, hydroxydecyl ubiquinone, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, hostaekelp extract, flatweed extract, peony root extract, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, ceramide NP, sucrose distearate, lauric acid, phytosterol.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov