About this item
- Vegan Certified Cleansing Oil– Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process.
- Hydrating and Soft– Fresh seasonal ingredients born and grown in Korea are used as core ingredients and the ingredients are maximized to ensure that healthy vitality is delivered intact. The ingredients of Korea make our skin bloom most naturally.
- pH Weak Acidic Formula – applied pH 4-6 weak acidic formula concerning the healthiest skin. It balances the moisture and oil needed by the skin to balance the broken skin and develops the natural strength of the skin.
- No Animal-derived Ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
- Pear Flower Extract – Safe foam cleanser without skin irritation with the synergy of mugwort extract and plant-derived thickener
- Clear Pores & Oil – cleanse your makeup quickly through quick emulsification and moisturizes your skin without any remaining clutter
- Scent – Natural, subtle mugwort scent
- Texture – Smooth oil with moderate weight for hydration
How to use
Put an appropriate amount on your hand and massage your entire face gently, then wipe off the waste while emulsifying it with lukewarm water.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexa noate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Water, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower Extract, 1,2-He xanediol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov