About this item
- Vegan Certified Foam Cleanser – Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process.
- Gentle& Refreshing – Fresh seasonal ingredients born and grown in Korea are used as core ingredients and the ingredients are maximized to ensure that healthy vitality is delivered intact. The ingredients of Korea make our skin bloom most naturally.
- pH Weak Acidic Formula – applied pH 4-6 weak acidic formula concerning the healthiest skin. It balances the moisture and oil needed by the skin to balance the broken skin and develops the natural strength of the skin.
- No Animal-derived ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
- Pear Flower Extract – Safe foam cleanser without skin irritation with the synergy of mugwort extract and plant-derived thickener
- Soft & Rich Foam – Moisturizing and refreshing use without feeling tight by strengthening various moisturizing ingredients such as mung bean, Centella Asiatica, and houttuynia cordata extract
- Scent – Natural, subtle mugwort scent
- Texture – White cream type creates a dense, rich foam
How to use
When washing your face, put an appropriate amount on your hand and make enough foam, rub it all over your face like a message, and wash it clean with lukewarm water
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Diglycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Hydroxyacet ophenone, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive or allergic skin, it is recommended to do a patch test.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov