About this item
- Vegan Certified Lotion – Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process.
- Soothing & Boosting – Fresh seasonal ingredients born and grown in Korea are used as core ingredients and the ingredients are maximized to ensure that healthy vitality is delivered intact. The ingredients of Korea make our skin bloom most naturally.
- pH weak acidic formula – applied pH 4-6 weak acidic formula concerning the healthiest skin. It balances the moisture and oil needed by the skin to balance the broken skin and develops the natural strength of the skin.
- No Animal-derived ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
- Color - Mugwort natural light beige color
- Formulation - Less oily and smoother rolling gel type
How to use
After using the toner, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face and absorb it.
Water, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract(17%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Caramel, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov