About this item
- Vegan Certified Wash Off Mask– Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process.
- Hydrating and Soft– Fresh seasonal ingredients born and grown in Korea are used as core ingredients and the ingredients are maximized to ensure that healthy vitality is delivered intact. The ingredients of Korea make our skin bloom most naturally.
- pH Weak Acidic Formula – applied pH 4-6 weak acidic formula concerning the healthiest skin. It balances the moisture and oil needed by the skin to balance the broken skin and develops the natural strength of the skin.
- No Animal-derived ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
- Pear Flower Extract – Safe foam cleanser without skin irritation with the synergy of mugwort extract and plant-derived thickener
- Strength Moisture Barrier – Wash-off mask that gently adheres to skin curves and provides quick moisture and nutrition to help improve skin texture
- Scent – Natural, subtle mugwort scent
- Texture – High density and moisture
How to Use
After washing your face, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face except for the eyes and mouth, and wash it clean with lukewarm water about 15 minutes later.
Water, Glycerin, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Palmitic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, StearylAlcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, C12-16 Alcohols, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Myristic Acid, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid the area around your eyes
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov