About this item:
MALINI’s spicy rice cake (Tteokbokki) has a mildly spicy taste that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Enjoy the Korea grown vegetables that have been infrared low-temperature dried to preserve the taste!
- 10 Minutes of easy cooking
- 100% Korean dried vegetables
- Manufactured in a HACCP-certified facility
- Contains special Tteokbokki sauce
Recipe & Tips:
- Put cold water (250ml) and vegetable mix (7g) in a pot and bring to a boil
- When water boils, add rice cakes (150g) and add for 5 minutes
- Add seasoning powder (30g) and cook for a minute and 30 seconds more
- Add fishcake, boiled egg, and cheese according to your preference
- Tteokbokki rice cake: Rice Powder, Refined Salt, cooking liquor
- Mr. K Tteokbokki(rice cake) Powder Sauce: Sugar, red pepper powder, Refined salt, vegetable cream [palm oil, starch syrup, sodium caseinate, Potassium diphosphate, glycerin fatty acid ester], corn starch, L-sodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), red pepper powder (spicy), glucose, Processed fruits and vegetables, paprika extract pigment, silicon dioxide, Composite seasoning food 1, Composite seasoning food 2, 5-ribonucleotide disodium, curry powder, onion powder, black pepper powder, chilli extract, xantam gum, enzyme-treated stevia
- MALINI Vegetable-Mix No.2: Green Onion, Cabbage
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.