Beat the summer heat Korean-style with Maniker’s traditional ginseng Samgyetang packed with vitamins and minerals. Maniker uses “Han root ginseng” which has been aged for 4 years to develop it’s deep, rich taste and aroma. The ginseng is paired with other nutrient-dense ingredients including jujube fruit, glutinous rice, and chestnut. Jujube fruit itself is packed with vitamin A, C, B vitamins along with minerals iron, phosphorus, and calcium, and healthful fatty acids.
The stew is completed by stuffing all the ingredients into a whole chicken and boiling. The result is a deliciously rich and invigorating broth full of healthy nutrients. Although the stew is served hot, samgyetang is traditionally served in the summer as Korean believe it helps overcome fatigue and exhaustion from the heat.
- Put the product in a pot or casserole and boil over medium heat,
- For microwave ovens, simply heat at medium heat for approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Easy to carry and store, ideal for outdoor outings
- Do not microwave the product in the pouch, or it may cause electrical issues with your microwave.
- Special packaging can be stored at room temperature for more than one year without preservatives.
- Chicken, Water, Glutinous Rice, Chestnut, Ginseng, Salt, Ginger, Jujube, Mono Sodium L-Glutamate, Garlic, White Pepper Powder.
- Contains Tree Nuts (Chestnut)
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.