Midang Loach Soup is a delicious and nutritious Korean traditional soup that originated from the southwestern Korean city of Namwon, Jeolla Province. It is made with 100% Korean ingredients. Each pack contains about 7~10 whole loaches that are 7~10cm long.
1. Heat by simply putting the entire package in boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
2. You can enjoy it with added green onions and other vegetables to your liking!
3. If you use a microwave, simply transfer it to a microwave-safe bowl and warm it up before serving.
- Made in a HACCP-certified facility.
- Made with 100% Korean-grown ingredients.
- No additives, no MSG, no food coloring, no preservatives.
Ingredients: Loach, dried radish leaves, purified water, garlic, green onion, sauce (soybean, wheat, salted shrimp), red pepper paste, red pepper powder, soybean paste, soybean, radish, ginger