Enjoy Midang's delicious Ripened Kimchi Stew (Jjigae) within minutes in the comfort of your home! It's a well-developed stew with a deep, sharp, and refreshing taste of prime ripened kimchi. Perfect for travel as it can be stored at room temperature and is quick, simple, and easy to make!
Midang's prime ripened kimchi is made from 100% domestic Korean ingredients such as the red peppers used to age and ferment the kimchi at low temperatures and develop its rich flavors. Only carefully selected fresh ingredients with no preservatives, no additives, no color, no MSG are used so you can enjoy it safely with peace of mind. The ripened kimchi is produced using a blend of traditional Korean techniques and modern hygienic facilities with the Midang HACCP-certified production facility.
1. Heat by simply putting the entire package in boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
2. You can enjoy it with added green onions and other vegetables to your liking!
3. If you use a microwave, simply transfer it to a microwave-safe bowl and warm it up before serving.
- Made in a HACCP certified facility
- Made with 100% Korean grown ingredients
- No additives, no MSG, no food coloring, no preservatives
Ingredients 500g (59kcal.)
Purified water, kimchi [pickled cabbage (domestic), radish (domestic), glutinous rice paste (domestic), anchovy beef (domestic), red pepper powder (domestic), shrimp (domestic)] 33.8%, aged jjigae seasoning (contains beans, domestic), wheat (domestic), shrimp (domestic), anchovies salted fish (domestic), sun salt (domestic), garlic (domestic)
*Contains soybean, wheat, and shrimp