Welcome to Mills Express, our brand new service offering fresh, 1-day shipping on delicious Korean foods! Here, you can shop for premium frozen/refrigerated goods without having to commit to a full set. Pick and choose your favorite rice cake flavors, or your preferred seafood of choice. From banchans to meat, Mills Express offers our shoppers only the best of Korean foods!
All orders of $169+ will include FREE 1-day delivery.
*Please note that we only ship frozen goods from M-Th to ensure your items are received the next day. Processing time can take anywhere between 1-3 business days before orders are shipped.
Beolgyo Seasoned Cockles (170g)
Experience a taste of native Korea with the Korean Beolgyo Cockles. Featuring the highest quality seasonal cockles produced in the large, clean mudflats of Korea known for their rich nutrition and amazing natural flavor. Widely known in Korea as one of the most healthy ingredients, they are packed with protein and essential amino acids! The fresh, 100% Korean cockles are trimmed, cleaned, and immediately frozen in HACCP-certified sanitary facilities to preserve their natural taste and nutrition.
Each cockle is sourced from the Beolgyo coast known for its clean air and rich natural environment. Beolgyo is well known for producing Korea’s best sea cockles!
- NO MSG / No Artificial Flavoring / No Additives / No Preservatives
- Each seasoned cockle selection is packed conveniently in 150g~170g portions for quick and easy access!
- Made with fresh Korean vegetables and natural condiments added to freshly-collected cockles from Beolgyo.
- Excellent as a side dish to a meal, with plain rice, as Korean bar food, or added in Korean dishes such as fried rice, bibim noodles, or bibimbap.
- Please keep in the freezer and thaw when ready to enjoy!
- 100% Korean Cockles From Beolgyo, Boseong
Beolgyo Seasoned Cockles: Sea-cockle, starch syrup, cockle broth, soy sauce, purified water, garlic, green onion, leek, red pepper powder, sesame oil, sesame seed, plum extract, chili pepper
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov