ONSKY FARM is well-known for adding absolutely nothing to their dried vegetables just like the way moms used to dry their vegetables back in the days. 100% Korea-grown vegetables are naturally dried and packaged.
Ingredients: Aster Yomena
1. Soak desired amount of dried aster yomena in warm water for about 2 hours.
2. Rinse in running water 3~4 times, let it soak in boiling water for 20~30 minutes.
3. Squeeze excess water from the vegetable, add soup soy sauce, salt, and perilla oil. Mix together well.
4. Fry in a pan until the vegetable softens. Add beef bone stock or anchovy stock and stir-fry until soup is almost gone. Add green onion and sesame seeds.
5. Enjoy as stir-fried banchan dish or add to your bibimbap mix!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.