ONSKY FARM is well-known for adding absolutely nothing to their dried vegetables just like the way moms used to dry their vegetables back in the days. 100% Korea-grown vegetables are naturally dried and packaged.
1. Soak desired amount of dried bracken (gosari) in warm water for about 3 hours.
2. Boil for about 2 minutes.
3. Rinse in running water 3~4 times, squeezing out water thoroughly.
4. Squeeze excess water from the vegetable, add soup soy sauce, and chopped garlic. Mix together well.
5. Fry in a pan with cooking oil or perilla oil until the vegetable softens. Add green onion and sesame seeds.
6. Enjoy as stir-fried banchan dish or add to your bibimbap mix!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.